     hostmon: ignoring some actions?

Hi,

I just try to use Nocol Version 4.2.2beta2. I try to monitor some
stations here with hostmon - but I want that some variables aren NOT
monitored. Like DFspace_used. Because on some stations (or better:
on a clusterstation) there can be some filesystems mounted, but they
haven't to. hostmon detects that they can be mounted and either
tells me that there is no space left or that there is too much of it.

On another station hostmon thinks a CPU which is idle 99% is
critical...

How can I prevent hostmon doing this stuff? I just want that on some
machines he doesn't use these variables...

Ciao, Hanno
--
i.A. Hanno Wagner, Central Services          Xlink Internet Service GmbH
[X] rince@xlink.net    [X]   Tel: 0721/9652-211  [X]  Fax: 0721/9652-209