     Re: anyone out there

On Wed, 13 Oct 1999, Roger Burton West wrote:

: On or about Wed, Oct 13, 1999 at 10:50:56AM +0100, Peter Galbavy typed:
:
: >http://www.netsaint.org/ knocks the testicles off NOCOL and NetCOOL
: >for basic networks monitoring and alerts. While still on the mailing
: >list, we gave up on NOCOL both for ourselves and for a client who
: >required basic network monitoring. Sorry. It is going nowhere.
:
: I haven't used it; I'll take a look, thanks.

Well I just looked, and it is really impressive. It is so well organized,
and so very well documented.

I am just going to have to install it!

Randall