     [nocol-users] disabling hostmon

Hi, I've been trying to set up a backup NOCOL monitor to check our main
NOCOL site.

In this new config, I don't want any hostmon data (as that is already
monitored by the main nocol) and just want a couple of entries in the
portmon-confg to tell me what's happening with the http port and rcp.

Is there a simple way to disable the hostmon?  I've tried removing the
hostmon-confg and using a blank hostmon-confg file, but I still get
critical errors like 'hostmon nodata'.

NOCOL Version is 4.2.2
O/S is FreeBSD (some of each 2.6, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4)

Thanks,

Richard Grace.