From: owner-nocol-users@navya.com [mailto:owner-nocol-users@navya.com]On
Behalf Of Jon Pesce
Sent: August 23, 2000 2:25 PM
To: nocol-users@navya.com
Subject: [nocol-users] Paging

List,
	Currently I have NOCOL set up to page when a line goes down, but when it
comes back up, it doesn't page me again to let me know.  Am I missing
something or does there need to be more configure?

Any help would be appreciated.

Jon Pesce  OCNE, CCNA
Network Engineer
NAII - North Atlantic Internet, Inc. (LLC)
"complex world, simple internet"
jpesce@naii.net www.naii.net v:508-836-4102 x1177 f:508-836-4104
NAII 200 Friberg Parkway Suite 3020 Westborough, MA 01581