     Re: [nocol-users] nocol 4.4b1 w/RRD problem

Nate et al,

I've had exactly the same problems under Solaris, installing RRDtool and
NOCOL from sources.

I tried upgrading to the latest RRDtool, and checking with Alex van
Boogard who wrote the RRD tutorials about the syntax.  Seems like these
rpn expressions are correct, so it appears that something else must be
the problem.

I also submitted a nocol bug report and wrote to this list about it, but
no response on either front.

Someone told me that as of about a month ago, nocol was no longer being
developed.  Does anyone know the current status?

Cheers,

Anna

--
Anna Langley                 voice  +44 20 77 21 36 31
Bond Portfolio Analysis      fax    +44 20 77 21 15 82