     RE: [nocol-users] How do I send email and paging when nocol detect the outage ?

Hi Steve Thrasher ;
     First of all , Thank you very much for your help. I manged to configure
nocol send email to me when outage occur.
    By the way , I've configured notifier.conf by default which NOCOL send
everything to me . How do I filter those email not intended to receive ? If
I've 100 -200 devices to monitor, should I have to put in all thse devices
into notifier-conf ?
    Does NOCOL able to monitor UDP port like DNS ?