     [nocol-users] nocol problem monitoring devices behind firewall

  • To: <nocol-users at navya com>
  • Subject: [nocol-users] nocol problem monitoring devices behind firewall
  • From: "Abhijit Dey" <ABHIJIT_DEY at infy com>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 17:44:39 +0530
Hi Group ,

I have a problem  which i'm presenting to you.

I need to monitor an array of Unix , NT hosts .
Now some hosts are in our network and/ some hosts are behind the
firewall (running on a solaris box).
Currently i'm running the monitors on a Linux box thru which i'm
monitoring internal hosts.
But how do i incorporate hosts behind the firewall also in the same
monitor ?

Your response ill be highly appreciated/ .

Thanks
Abhijit