     RE: [snips-users] Problems with snipsperl.conf...

Nearly there.. Cheers, Installed and built basic configs.

Keepalive works now.. Notifier runs.. Just doesn't do anything (no email to
$OPSMAIL with or without notifier-confg,nothing in maillog) ( I have a
critical event active).. I am just checking I haven't stuffed up the
configs.

Thanks,

Brodie