     [snips-users] snmpgeneric output

I have upgraded from NOCOL v4.2.2 to SNIPS v1.1.

The problem I have is that my snmpgeneric output is saying NOTSET for the
variable/value. I have set this up in my snmpgeneric-confg file as below.

PWR_SUPPLY1 SW1-CORE-HBX-B .1.3.6.1.4.1.1991.1.1.1.2.1.1.3.1 PowerStatus
public 3 3 3

Then the output is:

373 W PWR_SUPPLY1 SW1-CORE-HBX-B NOTSET= 2 10/01 16:20 snmpgeneric

Can anyone help me in getting the variable to show on the NOCOL output web
page?

thanks

Steve Daltrey
Network Engineer
Operations
TeleCity London
www.telecity.net

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail is intended only for the use of the addressees named above and
may be confidential. If you are not an addressee you must not read it and
must not use any information contained in nor copy it nor inform any person
other than TeleCity Limited or the addressees of its existence or contents.
If you have received this email and are not a named addressee, please delete
it and notify the TeleCity IT department on 0161 226 7643 or by email at
techsupport at telecity co.uk.