     [snips-users] avoiding extraneous hostmon data

To all...

Is there a way to avoid displaying data from a hostmon
info-mode display when the data is deemed superfluous?
 For example... when a Solaris system has a cdrom in
the device, hostmon reports the DFinodes_%used=0 for
several /cdrom automount partitions.  Another example
is DFspace_%used on partitions such as /dev/fd that
really don't need monitoring.

I know I can alter thresholds to keep them out of the
warn/error/critical displays but how about if I want
to avoid the info display completely.

It would be nice to have a mechanism to avoid
cluttering the display.  I guess I'm asking whether an
"I don't care" setting is available.

Thanks
Jon