     Re: [snips-users] summary report generated by logstats.pl snips v1.1

On Fri, Nov 30, 2001 at 11:25:25AM -0500, Alicia A. VanAernam wrote:
> Currently I'm running snips v1.1.  When logmaint.pl runs, invoking
> logstats.pl, the summary report generated is blank. What gets emailed is
> pasted below. Any ideas as to whats wrong?

I posted the same issue a week and two ago, and someone responded with
their own fix a week or two ago, maybe (I've yet to have the time to
try their patch, myself).  We've yet to have any "official" response
from Vikas, to my knowledge.

Russell

--
Russell M. Van Tassell
russell at loosenut com

In the force if Yoda's so strong, construct a sentence with words in
the proper order then why can't he?