     [snips-users] snmpmon

Ok I am trying to get some sort of data out of the snmpmon monitor.

So far I took the sample config and merely put in one system, the host
snips is running on (Linux 7.2).

Here is the snippet from the config:
-----snip
STARTDEVICES

# DEVICE   cid   type [ type type ... ]
##
## Known types are:
#       system rmon router cisco_router cisco_ts host

anes-rh1.millenia.com   public  host

All I get when I start the snmpmon is a DataAge critical error for
awhile and then nothing else.
Eventually I want to get the IfInOctets and IfOutOctets to be monitored,
but for now I would like to graph the cpuload.

Is there something I am missing here? When I look at my snips info page
from the web, there is nothing listed as the snmpmon once the DataAge
errors roll off.

Brian Andrus