     [snips-users] mail queue and disk space

Hello,

      I've snips snmpmon and snmp-collector working for a while now and
 been monitoring some remote systems' idletime (ssCpuIdle.0 variable)
and load averages ( laLoad.1 variable) and they work the way I wanted,
(although i had to use the snmpget that comes with ucd-snmp-4.2.3).

       Right now, I would like to monitor a system's disk space and
and mail queue. I think i can use the variable dskAvail to get its available
space. But when I run snmpwalk it does not return anything.
Any ideas why?

Here's sample session that works in getting cpu idle time:
mail_gateway# ./snmpwalk localhost crystal-jade enterprises.ucdavis.systemStats.ssCpuIdle.0
enterprises.ucdavis.systemStats.ssCpuIdle.0 = 91

Here's sample session that  does not work in getting disk available space
mail_gateway# ./snmpwalk localhost crystal-jade enterprises.ucdavis.dskTable.dskEntry.dskAvail

As you can see, there's nothing returned ;-)

Also, is there a way I can view the mail queue load or average in a mail server, using snips snmp scripts?

Thanks