     Re: [snips-users] rrdtool and snips documentation?

<003701c1f2ac$8890c410$e4325fc3 at pduthoit>
	<20020503101959 B2358 at amberale.epagesolutions.net>
Sender: owner-snips-users at navya com

I would review the exact paths installed and compare with what
Configure assumes.. I.e., /usr/local/rrdtool/{bin,lib} as opposed
to /usr/local/{bin,lib}.  Failure to do so will result in a silent
failure of rrd related stuff.

Secondly, if the rrd data and rrd graph directories do not have the
correct ownership, none of the web/rrd graphing will work, but that
problem will become readily apparent.

Tim