     Re: [snips-users] disabling password prompt for RRD Graphs

On Fri, May 24, 2002 at 12:36:33PM -0400, Dmitry Sazonov wrote:

> Hello,
>
> (webinterface question)
>
> Is there any way to disable password prompt for RRD graphs, but leave it
> for updates and troubleshooting button?
>
> Thanks,

I don't /believe/ that will work, but I could be wrong (I can't think of
any way to do it off the top of my head, that is - caveat there is that
I setup the web interface a long time ago and don't touch it much).

Certainly sounds like a good feature, though... I'd at least like to be
able to set different types of access based on group membership or the
like (though there's no really decent way to extract that info from
places like the groups file under htaccess-type mechanisms -- at least,
that I know of).

--
Russell M. Van Tassell
russell at loosenut com

"I have made good judgements in the Past. I have made good judgements in
 the Future."                                           -- VP Dan Quayle