     [snips-users] sporadic snipslogd/notifier.pl problem

Greetings!

I currently have notifications configured via notifier.pl running from
snipslog.  This is a good solution for our setup since we only want to be
notified when the device goes down and then when it returns to service.
It has worked wonderfully for the past couple years, but as of late I've
been noticing that I get notified when a device goes down...  but
occasionally I'm not receiving a notification when the device comes back
up.  This only happens sporadically.  Has anyone else experienced a
problem like this?

Thanks and Take Care,

Heath