     [snips-users] Variable/Value = NOTSET

Hello list,

I have just installed snips on freebsd4.6 but  it is not generating any
data instead I am getting the following message

NOTSET.rrd- illegal attempt to update using time 1041197912 when
last update time is 1041197912 (minimum one second step)

I have noticed that this message only appears in snmpgeneric monitor;
ippingmon and ntpmon work just fine. Any help  will be appreciated.

Mathias Kenfack Tabakem
Network Engineer

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail is intended only for the use of the addressees named above and
may be confidential. If you are not an addressee you must not use any
information contained in nor copy it nor inform any person other than
TeleCity or the addressees of its existence or contents. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please contact the TeleCity IT department on
+44 (0) 161 232 3220 or by email at techsupport at telecity com. Internet
communications cannot be guaranteed 100% secure, you should therefore take
this potential lack of security into consideration when emailing us as we do
not accept legal responsibility for the security of the contents of this or
other emails. Whilst TeleCity take measures to prevent any virus
contamination of our computer systems, recipients of emails should always
ensure that they take their own precautions to avoid virus contamination.