     [snips-users] BIG Nocol

Hi,

I'm trying to fit more into the namespace of Nocol... I changed
nocol.h to :

#define MAXNMLEN        64      /* For site's name, can be nickname */

I need to put the entire domain name and stuff in that field.
So far I have :

	noclogd
	hostmon
	bgpmon (Unsure, since we don't need full hostnames here)
	ippingmon

	I have :

	nsmon
	portmon
	radiusmon
	syslogmon
	sqlmon

to go.  I just ran into a segfault in nsmon... Its seg faulting as :

#0  0x480ede2d in __res_nsend () from /shlib/libc.so.2

	Any ideas?

		Thanks, Tuc/TTSG Internet Services, Inc.