     [snips-dev] Re: [snips-users] error in log or where is a maintainer?

This is getting off topic for the log errors.

For what it is worth, I did get a chance to see the Fidelia Netvigil
product - cool stuff.  Unfortunately I can't get my upline management to
purchase anything..

Guys - new stuff  for you to consider.. Netvigil contains report trending,
and instant messenger notification (from memory).  There appears to be many
of the things that I was looking for on my earlier shopping list.

I was impressed and somewhat stunned by the package as it looked like it
would compete well with HP OpenView in many arenas.

	Tim Peiffer
	peiffer at umn edu