     [snips-users] Bad loglevel 0 in snipslogd.error

Hello everybody,

Currently I’m trying to run and configure SNIPS v1.1 on my faculty’s network, all that as a part of my graduate work. I’m encountering problems of all kinds, but there is one I can’t find solution for. At present, I’m only using snmpegeneric to monitor more then 80 variables. Snipslogd.error file is growing with lines:

(event_to_logstr): Bad loglevel 0, setting to CRITICAL

(event_to_logstr): Bad severity, setting to CRITICAL

I don’t know if it has to do something with it, but from time to time in snipstv I can see level for some devices set to BAD-0 instead of Info/error/warning/critical. At the same time in web interface for those devices I get broken images instead of small rectangles and ‘User’ in status column instead of Info/error/warning/critical.

What could be the problem?

Grateful in advance,

Stefan Pijevac, student

pijevacs at eunet yu

Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Belgrade

Serbia & Montenegro