     [snips-users] RE: Small bug in snmpmon-collector

  Sorry, I did not attach the file...

 <<snmpmon-collector-print.patch>>

COLT Telecom Espana S.A.
Oficina Registrada en: Telemaco, 5 28027 Madrid
Tel. +34 91 789 9000

relationship between COLT Telecommunications, its subsidiaries or
affiliates ("COLT") and you. Internet communications are not secure
and therefore COLT does not accept legal responsibility for the
contents of this message.  Any view or opinions expressed are those of
the author. The message is intended for the addressee only and its
contents and any attached files are strictly confidential. If you have
received it in error, please telephone the number above. Thank you.