     Re: [snips-users] hostmon debug errors

On Wed, Nov 05, 2003 at 03:53:39PM -0400, Daniel MacKay wrote:
> Turning on debugging for hostmon reveals a few dozen lines of each
> cycle that look like this:

I think this is because the regular expression (in the parser) expects a
number rather than a float... I dug through it a few days ago, but have
yet to test a fix for it (though I know my solaris systems don't seem to
be tracking IObw at the moment... hehe).

I'll see what I can do as far as updating the CVS tree sometime soon for
this, though the fix should be pretty simple... (ie. add "\." (without
the quote) to the regular expression).

--
Russell M. Van Tassell
russell at loosenut com

"Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons."