     [snips-users] Re: bgpmon support - Juniper and IPv6

  • To: Tim Peiffer <peiffer at umn edu>
  • Subject: [snips-users] Re: bgpmon support - Juniper and IPv6
  • From: Russell Van Tassell <russell at loosenut com>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 14:04:34 -0800
On Fri, Nov 14, 2003 at 03:27:33PM -0600, Tim Peiffer wrote:
> Please accept the following patch to add support for Juniper routers (we
> have M5 and M10's)
> for both OS5.2 and OS5.7.  In addition, since we do IPv6, the necessary
> mods  for IPv6
> have been added as well.  Russell, I would have added to the CVS
> repository if it were a bug
> fix, but since it is a feature add I figured I would post it to the group.

Thanks... I've forwarded it on to the dev list for review and will try
to look at it more in-depth later this weekend or such -- I, personally,
also don't have much experience with Juniper routers...

Russell

--
Russell M. Van Tassell
russell at loosenut com

"I don't suffer from stress.  I'm a carrier."