     Re: [snips-users] ext3 partitions

On Wed, Jan 14, 2004 at 12:36:46AM -0600, Russell Miller wrote:
> Long time listener, first time caller :)  Not really, just always wanted
> to say that...
>
> Hi, I just found a buglet.  in hostmon-client.linux, it only reads ext2
> partitions.  Ext3 is a journaling filesystem based on ext2.  Most of our
> filesystems are migrated to ext3.
>
> df -k -t ext2 -t ext3 is probably a better command line.

Considering it currently uses "df -k -t ext2" and "df -i -t ext2" it
wouldn't be too bad to at least use ext3, as well... I'll have to wait
to verify this until I reboot one of the laptops, though...  ;-)  And
yeah, I'm sure there are other general filesystem types that would be
good to consider (or simply make "hostmon" a bit more intelligent with
regard to filesystem systems)

Russell

--
Russell M. Van Tassell
russell at loosenut com

"What greater gift than the love of a cat?" - Dickens