     RE: [snips-users] new hostmon-client.linux ??

Thanks Jim!

For some reason your script didn't parse the output of "vmstat 5 2" properly - many of the parameters were off-by-one and I think I had to add a new ( ) to the regex - but the netstat -i parsing seems to work fine (but as it's not my Linux machine I haven't introduced errors to see if it alarms properly.)

-dan