     [snips-users] nsmon core dumps

Hi all,
	Well after  my problems with multiple perl versions all was well
until I added in nsmon monitoring.
I have recompliled it after fixing the path to perl, just in case that
could cause problems but to no avail.
If i run it from the init scripts I get this in the nsmon.error file

Date Thu Jul  8 11:05:43 BST 2004
nsmon- Reading global config file /usr/local/snips/etc/snips.conf
(nsmon).. locked pid-file, started new process (pid=2678

If i manualy run it all I get is

nsmon- Reading global config file /usr/local/snips/etc/snips.conf
(nsmon).. locked pid-file, started new process (pid=2460)
Segmentation Fault (core dumped)

I'm running on solaris 9,
gcc version 3.3.2
perl v5.8.3 built for sun4-solaris