     Re: [snips-users] Graph titles begin with '%20'

> Hello!
>
> I just noticed that the titles ON the rrdgraph.cgi gifs start with
> "%20" - is this normal? Is it something easy to fix? Is it an
> indication of something else wrong?
>
> The -d.gif doesn't have a title, but the -w.gif -m.gif and -y.gif has
> a title which reads, e.g.
>
> 	%20DataAge
>
> ... any tips would be appreciated.

It has been quite a while but I vaguely remember a similar issue with the
snips around the time that 1.1 was released. What version are you using?

I've got a stock 1.2beta2 that is somewhat stable (but there are bugs).
There are also patches that have been posted to this list.