     Re: [snips-users] snipsweb.cgi loops continuously

On Fri, Jun 17, 2005 at 01:32:15PM -0300, Daniel MacKay wrote:
> >Just at a glance...  restoreurl is a parameter (form variable) that
> >basically includes the "refresh" screen; if it's null, it has the side
> >effect of just refreshing the current page.
> Right- and the current page is the page that says,
> so it cheerfully refreshes that page - forever.  I added a line:
> 	  $FORM{'restoreurl'} or $FORM{'restoreurl'} = "genweb-filter.cgi" ;

I need to look at this a little closer to see how it's set... I had
thought there might be some weird "stateful" trick in there to try to
keep the next page in-mind, but it's been a long time since I've done
any diving in to the CGI.

...but that's probaly a good overall patch to apply to this thing,
anyway (ie. refresh to something more meaningful if that's somehow not

Russell M. Van Tassell
russell at loosenut com

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, 'cuz, you are crunchy and
 taste good with ketchup."