     [Fwd: [snips-users] Etherload extra statement?]

If you're waiting for snips support, you're in for a _long_ wait.

My first guess is that the number etherload reports is a percentage of
the estimated maximum # of packets possible over ethernet.  The only
documentation I was able to find on etherload is:
     etherload - it has a little more complicated initialization and
     monitoring since its very specific to the operating system.
(from src/docs/design.html)

...oh wait, here we go.  In snips/etc/samples/etherload-confg:
# Bandwidth is represneted in percentage of total.
# Packets per sec is a variable depending on the pkt size:
 and a table follows.

So the > 100 errors really are errors, since you shouldn't have 117%
bandwidth usage on your ethernet device.  That should be reported in
run/*.error, because it's a misconfiguration you wouldn't want
cluttering up your snipslog file.