     [snips-users] LDap Monitor?

Has anyone managed to plug-in an LDAP monitor to SNIPS, by chance?  I've
taken a cursory look around and not seen anything obvious, though it's
possible I could be missing something.

I'm basically looking to take "something ldap" and repurpose it to one
of the "ldap offshoots" out there -- if it's to work, and if it doesn't
violate any NDAs, I'd be inclined to share the work with community, of
course.

Thanks..
Russell

--
Russell M. Van Tassell
russell at loosenut com

 "The streets are safe in Philadelphia, it's only the people who make
  them unsafe."                                     -- Mayor Frank Rizzo