     Re: notifier.pl

1. there was a bug in the notifier.pl with 4.2.1, please get the version
that I put out in the beta code (at the web site under downloads). The
'repeat' flag is not working in the 4.2.1.

2. Make sure that you edit '$crontime' in the notifier.pl to match how
often you run from your cron.

Let me know if it still does not work.

Incidentally, the noclogd 'piping' feature is pretty powerful and immediate
notification (or whatever program you run).

	-vikas