     notifier.pl

Hi,

I've been playing around with notifier.pl, trying to get it
to work, as it seems much more flexible than using the noclogd
pipes.

Basically I have nocol set up on a linux box also running
sendpage for alpha pager notification and my nofier-confg
looks like this:

dummy.com:10.0.0.1:ICMP-ping    1     gabriel@supernet.ca:email:5,
  gabe-nocol:page:1

This will page me as soon as the site goes critical, the only problem
is that if notifier.pl is re-run it will page me again, I have notifier.pl
crontabbed to every 10 minutes, sometimes I will get 2 or 3 pages which
is rather annoying, Is there any other values I need to modify in order
to prevent from getting paged more than once?

- gabe

Gabriel Campos     % gabriel@SuperNet.ca     <
Network Operations % Delphi SuperNet         <
1-888-SUPER-MTL    % http://www.supernet.ca/ <