     [nocol-users] Re: new setup - having probs

Check the following:

1. Are these the only 3 hosts in the config file ? If not, please check if
you have these hosts repeated in the config file. I thought I had fixed
this in the past.

2. I guess multiping is installed suid 'root' ? Should have been if you did
an 'install root'... If not:

    chown root multiping
    chmod 4711 multiping

        Vikas Aggarwal