     Re: [nocol-users] "eventlog syswrite error"

> close($nlogfd);   # try closing every time
> $nlogfd=-1;
>
> Can anyone else verify that this works correctly?

	Ever since you wrote this we installed it on our PRODUCTION
system and do not believe we have missed an even, this is GREAT!

	As for our other problems, we've realized its just 1 host
that gives us :

Error: unknown input data line syntax- e

	Its a Sun.  Dunno what might be different, because we
monitor 7 other Suns just like it without the error.  Thoughts?

			Tuc/TTSG