     Dumb question

Hi all,

new to the list. New to NOCOL.

Where are the email addresses stored for notification ? I need to make
a modification and cannot find the file containing these entries

Also, I commented out a device in the ippingmon file and the device is
still coming up in the NOCOL monitor ??

		Gregory S. Jacobs
*	Sr. Network Engineer. MCSE, RCDD/LAN.             Etec
Systems, Inc.
*	information technology, network services       26460 Corporate
Avenue
*	voice:  (510) 780 - 2163
Hayward, CA 94545, USA
*	pager:  (510) 448 -  2229