     Re: Dumb question

On Tue, Jul 27, 1999 at 07:49:30AM -0700, Gregory Jacobs said:
> Hi all,
>
> new to the list. New to NOCOL.
>
> Where are the email addresses stored for notification ? I need to make
> a modification and cannot find the file containing these entries

Look in noclogd-confg; this file holds information on where reports go.
There may be a program that is getting excecuted from it, that is is
where you would look next.

> Also, I commented out a device in the ippingmon file and the device is
> still coming up in the NOCOL monitor ??

Have you restarted ippingmon?  Changes in the configuration do not take
effect until you restart the monitors.

--
Michael Douglass
Texas Networking, Inc.

  Any sufficiently advanced bug is indistinguishable for a feature.
    -- from some indian guy