     Fully qualified host names

Hi

I have just installed and configured 4.2.2beta 4 on Solaris 7 succesfully
and it is working well.
I have a problem in that when ippingmon discovers a device unpingable it
only passes 15 characters of the fully qualified host name ie
donaldduck.syte to noclogd, instead of donaldduck.sytec.co.nz.
This is a problem because I would like to log calls into Remedy using the
domain name as the customer .
Does anyonewe know how to get around this apparent limit ?

Thanks