     Re: [snips-users] Re: sourceforge

On Fri, Jan 21, 2005 at 09:59:27AM -0500, Ean Kingston wrote:
> > At 11:09 -0500 05/1/20, Ean Kingston wrote:
> >>We discussed copying the 1.2beta2 setting up a new project on sourceforge
> >>for Snips but wanted Vikas' support. Given his absence for more than a
> >>year now I think we should go ahead with this.
> >
> > I think so too. I'll contribute my own modest programming abilities.
> >
> > Why does it need a /new/ project on sourceforge?
> Because it isn't on sourceforge at the moment.
> We shouldn't move it without buyin from some of the contributors to the
> project. Particulary Vikas, Russel, and Tux (if he is still around).

*nod*  I agree... and, like I said, technically it's Vikas' baby... so
without his nod of assention, then, I think his CVS server is fine; and
I don't commiting things back to the source tree on behalf of people, as
long as they seem to make sense and they're clear enough to me to do

Considering the new flux of interest/questions, sounds like I need to go
fix my hostmon installation, here, so I can help test/fix again... it's
been down for a month or two, now.  (*pout*)

Russell M. Van Tassell
russell at loosenut com

Never count your chickens before they rip your lips off.