     Re: [snips-users] Re: sourceforge

On Fri, Jan 21, 2005 at 09:59:27AM -0500, Ean Kingston wrote:
> > At 11:09 -0500 05/1/20, Ean Kingston wrote:
> >>We discussed copying the 1.2beta2 setting up a new project on sourceforge
> >>for Snips but wanted Vikas' support. Given his absence for more than a
> >>year now I think we should go ahead with this.
> >
> > I think so too. I'll contribute my own modest programming abilities.
> >
> > Why does it need a /new/ project on sourceforge?
>
> Because it isn't on sourceforge at the moment.
>
> We shouldn't move it without buyin from some of the contributors to the
> project. Particulary Vikas, Russel, and Tux (if he is still around).

*nod*  I agree... and, like I said, technically it's Vikas' baby... so
without his nod of assention, then, I think his CVS server is fine; and
I don't commiting things back to the source tree on behalf of people, as
long as they seem to make sense and they're clear enough to me to do
(*laugh*).

Considering the new flux of interest/questions, sounds like I need to go
fix my hostmon installation, here, so I can help test/fix again... it's
been down for a month or two, now.  (*pout*)

Russell

--
Russell M. Van Tassell
russell at loosenut com

Never count your chickens before they rip your lips off.