     Re: webnocol.cgi problems

I've actually done all of that and still have numerous probelms
with the "Please wait..." page showing up all of the time.

Running 4.2.1, in the Critical.html file, I click on one
site name, get the Please Wait... screen and it goes back
to the Critical.html page rather than the one that allows
me to enter comments or to troubleshoot.

Any suggestions?

-Bob

--
Bob Collie, VP/Chief Technical Officer, Telalink Corporation
mailto:bob.collie@telalink.net